Friday, September 14, 2012

The Good and The Bad

First the Good News.
My Vickie made a very important decision last month that is really paying off for me.  She decided to close Canine Country Club Day Care on Thursdays.  So now, until it snows, we get to go camping every Wednesday night.  YEAH.  Finally we are getting to do something just for me.
So this week My best friend Goose and his human came with us.  I love Michelle, she will play with me from morning until night and then throughout the night, just as long as I want to.
Here we are playing with my dinosaur, which coincidentally ended up in the tree.
I tried and tired to get it down. 
Finally with a little help from Miss Michelle, I was able to push the tree hard enough that it fell through the branches and to the floor.
Later in the evening we went to a little lake where My Vickie and I went hiking and Michelle and Goose went fishing.  You are gonna have to go to Gooses Blog to see what kind of luck they had.  And to see a special moment between me and a fish that My Vickie caught in picture.
IT was a beautiful night and early the next morning My Vickie and I headed to the lake where we saw two red foxes and three big bull moose.  But it was to dark for My Vickie to get a picture so you'll just have to take my word for it.
A final romp in the hills before Miss Michelle and Goose had to be home and we had to be back to work.  The fall leaves are starting to turn and things are just beautiful.  I can't wait until next week.   Maybe if I beg hard enough, My Vickie will ask my buddies to come again.  They are so much fun.

Now for the "Bad News"
We are having terrible internet problems that seem to only appear when we are blogging.  Like just posting takes a minimum of two to three hours, just to get the blogger to let us in.  Or reading your posts, sometimes takes 10 minutes or more to pull up and rarely are we able to leave comments.  So My Vickie has decided until we get the problem fixed.   (And we have been working on this with our provider for months now) we are going to turn off the comments part. 

We feel a little guilty not being able to leave comments and so we don't think you should feel like you need to take the time to comment, but we do hope you will come and visit us often to see what we are up to.  We are going to still be checking in on all of you as often as blogger will let us.
Just know that we are here.

Much Love
Bert and My Vickie

Good Night My Charlotte