The ones that did speak to her over the phone said they were not willing to go into the teenie tiny crawl space under the house for any amount of money.
But Todd said he would come and look. AND HE DID. It was kinda scary sending a mear human being down into that dark, spider and rat filled area. (There aint no rats anymore cause we caught them and re-located them to a country estate)
But they left behind lots of icky stuff. Todd was so brave.
He slowly dissappeard out of sight as he shimmied his way under the house. Once he hollered out something about, No Hope.....Can't be fixed....and then well, he was gone. Where he went, nobody knows. We will miss Todd. He was so brave.Just a reminder about the coming Community Safety Week. We sure could use some more pictures. Here are the kind we need. And it can be with or without humans in it. You can send them to My Vickie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the list. Let me know if it makes sense. When you pick the one you want, I will send you a picture of an idea of how to set it up, but using your imagination is just fine with me.
1. Child and dog looking at each other
2. Dog looking on as child is writing a note
3. Child and Dog sitting together
4. Family and dog walking through the woods
5. Dog and child by water
6. Child and Dog with child sitting by a tree.
7. Dog and Child with whistle
8. Dog and child with water bottle
9. Dog watching as child hangs light stick
10. Dogs looking upward (can be with a child)
11. Dog showing child how to make a snow angel
12. Dog showing children how to make rock arrows
13. Dog and child crawling to water
14. Dog and Child tin foil shoe print
15. Picture of dog outside by trees or in forest on Sit or Stand
Thanks so much. Check out Mayor Frankie and Sarge for more updated info.
Have a great day