So Here it is.....A Food Award. I can so relate.....
Here are some rules n'stuff.
1. Thank and link back to the person who like gave you the award.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto five deserving recipients. (Okay, it's supposed to be fifteen, but I'm too lazy.) (me too Gary, so I am only doing 5, just like you)
4. Contact those who you have forwarded this award onto.
#1 The Person Who Gave Us This Award
Thanks to Gary and Penny "the modest internet star" from a fun and well written blog site called klahanie
Me and My Vickie enjoy reading all the insights and dreams this man and his dog have....it so well written that you feel like you are right there with them as they experience the gentle side of life that is all around us.
#2. Seven random 'facts' that you are thrilled to know about me.
Since I am only three years old, I am asking My Vickie to write seven random facts about her.....Talk about pulling teeth. Besides, if you read my blog, you know everything about me you could possibly want to know.
1. Was working in Yellowstone Park many years ago and while hitchiking to get from one place to another, she and two of her friends were picked up by a guy who had killed a man the night before. (In Yellowstone History, he was known as "The Cannible") To My Vickie and her friends, he was very nice. They guess it was because he was not hungry.....(Figure that one out)
2. She spent one summer doing Water Ballet. (Is that something anyone does anymore?)
3. Rarely discusses Religion and Politics but has an strong unwavering beleif in God and liked Bush as President.
4. Once when she was a young girl she chased a big guy down with a two-by-four because he was abusing his horse in front of her. (Why she isn't in jail is an unknown factor for me, cause that wasn't the only time she has gotten all "Rambo Girl" when a child or animal was being abused.)
5. Thinks that seven things to tell you about is asking way to much.....
6. Loves the early morning hours, be it winter, spring, summer or fall. It is the peace and quiet, the hours before the rest of the world wakes up. the untouched patterns on fresh fallen snow, the baby birds chirping for thier breakfast, the quiet of a gentle breeze, the first rays of the morning sunlight....The best time of day..
7. Ok, she is worn out trying to think of anything so I guess you could say, she has a short attention span....
#3 Now I pass this award onto the following five, oh so irresistibly sweet bloggers.
I thought this would be hard, but really, it is the easiest part of all. It is just that there are so so many blogs that deserve this and picking just three is almost impossible. But Here Goes:
First One Is the easiest: I happily send this award along to Mattie. We have missed her daily insights for the last four weeks. If you get a chance you should check out her page and read her older posts. This woman has the purest heart I have ever met, in person or online. We can only suppose she is going thru a huge loss at this time but know that she will return and when she does, she will fill your heart with joy as she has filled ours. This is a pure and loving person that it will be my greatest wish to meet on the other side, if I never meet her in this life.
Second, I send this out to the one and only Boondocks and the crew. After my own heart they are dedicated to caring for those in need. Heart hugs are a daily offering from Boon and Kudzu to anyone and anything that needs it. They share their lives by doing many wonderful activities for children and adults in all facets of life. "You go guy"
Third, To the crew of dogs who really know how to live. Be it in the cold of winter or the hot hot hot of this years record breaking temps. Can you guess? Who do you love to see resting on the air vent, laying on the porch at the end of the day, chillin all the time...of cours it is The OP Pack Thunder, Phantom and Ciara.
Fourth, and a real "No Brainer" is R & K at Rompin and Rollin In the Rockies What a trip it is to go along with R & K and their human as she rides and they run their way through the High Country of Colorado. With the aid of the wilderness cams and some incredible photography skills, we can watch nature close up and personal. It is a daily delight of ours and we hope the rest of you will check it out. Once you are there you will come back again and again.
Fifth, and final for this time, but not because we don't have many many more amazing blogs to choose from, we would like to introduce you to Charlottes Salon and Sir George. Two of my friends from across the ocean. Luckily I found a Free Translation Site (of course it is under repair right now) but there are other ones. so just use your search engine and look for Free Translation, so you can read about these two fun and delightful characters.
Well This has been a great way to spend my Sunday Morning, but My Vickie says I have to stop now cause she has to get ready for church. Sure wish I could go to church with her like Hank does with his family. On a boat to a beautiful island. Now that is going to church....
Take care everyone. Little Willa says to say Hi.
Have a great weekend.