Friday, November 18, 2011

James Dean has a request

 Hey everyone, It's me James Dean.   I asked Bert if I could do a post today cause I got a really emergent situation on my hands and I hope you can help me.
 This is my new house mate Care Bear.  My humans rescued him from certain death and brought him home.  We can't legally have another dog so this is considered a "Foster" situation.
 Care Bear was used for breeding in a evil puppy mill that was shut down.  Of course all the little guys were taken to the pound.  Luckily Care Bear got taken from the pound to an adoption fair.

My humans came along and just couldn't let them take him back to the pound and put to sleep.  They brought him home and took him right to our dear Doctor Doughty.

Poor Care Bear, as you can see was half starved and had a bad case of pneumonia.
After much care and medication, Care Bear is now ready for his new home.  He is very sweet, neutered, gets along with other dogs and just wants to be held.  Being held and loved is totally new to him and he is beside himself with joy at the possibility of finding such a home.

If you can help us, would you spread the news to your friends and if anyone things they can give Care Bear the loving home that he so deserves, please email My Vickie  jamiesyra@msn.com

Thanks so much
James Dean

21 comments:

GOOSE said...

I'm on it Bert. Gonna spread the word. He sure is a cutie. Thank James Dean's Parents for their selfless love in "fostering" Care Bear. We sure need more peeps like them.
Blessings,
Goose

Kate said...

Oh poor little Care Bear! I'm glad he's in a good foster situation now!

Unknown said...

Sweet Dog! Me thinks she is just gorgeous! She is so lucky that James Dean's pawrents has big hearts!
Me shall spread the word.
Kisses
Nellie

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I don't see your location anywhere, but i do kknow fo a fellow blogger looking for a chi. I'll point her in your direction.

OMD!!! Stumpy and I are seriously overwhelmed by all the comments and positive responses to Willie's rescue.

I just want everyone to know that Stumpy and I were merely pawns in this rescue. The real thanks goes to Mayzie's Grampa J who directed Willie's rescue, The Briard network who ran to the rescue and to the Angel Lady who stepped up to the plate.

I know each and every one of us do whatever we can to support the animals, the rescues and each other in our quest to make the world a better place. Each little miracle is the direct result of like minded people doing what they can do.

Happy, Waggin' Tails, FUREVER!
Stumpy and me

The Daily Pip said...

Thank goodness he was rescued. I am sure he will find a home soon. What an adorable little doggie.

Your pal, Pip

rottrover said...

With those meercat eyes, Care Bear will find his forever home soon, we're sure!!

-Bart and Ruby

Road Dog Tales said...

Awww, we see what you mean about Care Bear! We'll get the word out!

The Road Dogs

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are keeping all paws crossed that Care Bear finds a loving home quickly.

snoopy@snoopysdogblog said...

Bert,

Care Bear is so sweet and so deserves to find a loving forever home!!

Paws crossed,

Your pal Snoopy :)

JacksDad said...

Well what a sad and happy post at the same time. I'm so glad you found a place for him in your home at least temporarily.

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

That's so wonderful he was rescued--now he gets to learn about the kind of life all dogs should have.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Oh poor little Care Bear. What a sweetheart. We will keep paws crossed here for a wonderful forever home. No worries, and extra love for Care Bear, Stella and Rory

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

James Dean and Your Peeps... You are heroes to poor little Care Bear. I just KNOW that Santa Paws will be out there lookin fur a special home fur him. THIS is the SEASON for miracles.

Molly the Airedale said...

Care Bear is so cute! We hope he gets his loving forever home soon!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We will help spread the word. All of us are crossing our paws that Care Bear finds a home full of love.

NCmountainwoman said...

Thanks for giving up your blog for this wonderful purpose. Here's hoping that sweet little dog finds a good forever home.

Backcountry Brodie said...

GRRRRRR to those icky puppy mill peeples! Hope the udders made out like Care Bear did.

2browndawgs said...

I hope Care Bear finds the best home!

Ina in Alaska said...

Sending lots of warm thoughts for a wonderful & patient home for Care Bear. He is adorable & so lucky! Please keep us posted! Paws crossed for Care Bear!

Sagira said...

What a sweetheart. I sure hope that Carebear finds a great furever home for the Holidays.

Ryker said...

We will pass the word along too.
Puppy mills are so EVIL!