Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Bichonpaws girls and Sweet Charlotte

Well, now how am I to make a decision.  Here is one more set of lovely girls that sent in pictures but I missed them.  The girls at bichonppawz as you can see should surely be part of the contest.

Now seriously, How cute are they. 

So here is what My Vickie and I decided to do.  We are giving out TWO prizes.  Yep....TWO. 

There will be one prize for the winner of the video.

And a second prize will be picked from putting all the contestants names some tastey treats and My Vickie will throw all the treats up into the air and me and all my friends at the kennel will race to get them and eat them up.

My Vickie has to play to.  You see, we will probably eat our treast but you can be sure that My Vickie wont eat hers so that will be the only one with a name on it.

That will be the Winner.

Very sound thinking if you ask me.  Everyone wins.   (at least all of us at the kennel)

We will let you know tomorrow who the winners are.

Thanks everyone for playing.

And now I would like to officially introduce you to my girlfriend Charlotte.
Dear Charlotte, I hope you like the necklace. 

My Charlotte is from Austria and her given name is "Bird of Paradise" which is what I call her sometimes too. 

I know we are across the ocean but we are still growing closer and closer every day.  I know you all don't think there is much of a chance for this long distacne relationship, but we are in love and we just know we can make it work.

So Dear Charlotte,  Now the world knows.  (Literally)  Have a wonderful day in a land so far away from me.  But know I'll be watching over you in your sleep. 

Not in a creepy stalker kind of way, but in a, I wish I could be there in person way.

Love
Bert

23 comments:

2browndawgs said...

Oh Bert the hat contest has taken on a life of its own. lol

(The 2 brown dawgs say that it serves you right for suggesting we wear those ridiculous hats!)

Charlotte is a cutie, but we still feel badly for Rosebud. :(

GOOSE said...

Well Bert she is a looker for sure. The rescue/therapy business must pay pretty well for you to lay down that kind of kibble for the bling.
I am sooooo looking forward to the treat toss. Can we grab as many as we can? Or are we limited to just one? And most importantly will Allred be a part of this treat grab?
Blessing my smitten buddy,
Goose

Unknown said...

That is so kind of yous to give away 2 prizes! And charlotte is beautiful - in a doggy kind of way.
Kisses
Nellie

Scooter said...

Hey Bert!
Wow, two prizes sound great to me! This was such a fun event and so popular...you may have to do it again sometime. I can't wait to see the winners. Your woodog is a real beauty! I'm sure she is totally over the moon for you too. Great moon pix by the way!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

TWO Prize Pressies??? Holy Gwalk A Moley... THAT is grrrreat Bert.

Now about that Long (Dachshund joke) distance relationship... You do know that MY WIVES live WAY up in CANADA.. THAT is a LONG Distance and we even got MARRIED and have been Married fur OVER a YEAR!!! I'm just sayin, buddy...

H Ski said...

Hi Bert!

Lola has you for the gift exchange! Can you send me an email at hski2349 at gmail.com and let me know what Bert would like or not like?

Thanks and barks,
Lola and Lola's Mom

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! LOVE the HAT photos. Like to join but I was not very cooperative lately ... had a tummy ache caused I ate again something in the backyard that's not good. Oh Well ... LOVE all the entries. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the last photo. Oh How did your Vickie did that? Have a Golden FUN day. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Jill said...

Charlotte is a beauty...I can see why you are in love.

rottrover said...

Dude, that Charlotte is a looker. I kinda have a thing for Bunny, ya know? So I totally get it. Nice bling, dude. You must be doing a lot of side work!

-Bart

Charlotte said...

Oh my darling Bert - I'm speechless and moved to tears! Such a beautiful necklace - I feel like a princess! And you are guarding my nights - oh I feel so safe! Send you millions of kisses- your little Bird of Paradise
Charlotte

Finn said...

She's so pretty! And one lucky lady too, I might add!

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

Charlotte is sooo pretty! Don't blame you for being in love!

Bailey Be Good! said...

For such a short post, I feel so filled up. ;)

Hello to your new girlie friend!

Woofs & hugs, <3

~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

Curt Rogers said...

First off, the selection of the second winner is just brilliant!

Second, Charlotte is one lucky girl. I'm thinking good thoughts for the two of you.

How Sam Sees It said...

Your new girl is sure beautiful!

We can't wait to see who the winners are!

Sam

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Bert, your competition has been fun and what a great way to choose a winner. Good luck to everyone. Your new sweetheart is lovely. Just like sleeping beauty. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

24 Paws of Love said...

Love your pick a winner treats idea!! Very cool!

NCmountainwoman said...

I popped over to Charlotte's blog and she is beautiful. And I see that language will not be a barrier.

The treat toss sounds like a grand way to make a choice. Much better than one potato, two potato, three potato, four. Well, you get the idea.

NanaNor's said...

Hi Bert, You lucky fella you; but I think Charlotte is just as lucky. She is gorgeous and I know you too will make a stunning couple.
Love all the graphics your Miss Vickie does.
Hugs, Noreen & Reggie

Suka said...

hey Bart,

Woofs! Your Charlotte is a beauty! Thanks for introducing her to all of us. Lovely as an Angel! :-> And the last photo of you watching her sleep is pawsome - not in a creepy stalker way. BOL!

Your Vicki is so creative! Love the idea of the tossing of the treats with names! And the Bichon girls are super cute! Good luck to all the fabulous contestants!

Suka

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Charlotte is most elegant. What a lovely 'somedoggie to watch over me' photo!

Sounds like you've come up with a reasonable method for picking the winners and giving all the contestants a chance. Can't wait to see who wins.

Jed & Abby

Dexter said...

Bert! You cad! You are breaking hearts all over blogville.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sagira said...

Sounds like you have made a good decision on picking a winner.

Aww...Bert you are so romantic. She is one lucky girl to have caught you eye.