Friday, August 31, 2012

Guess What?

We have a winner?  Yep, I put all 52 entries in a bowl (well, I put your names down on a piece of paper, folded them and put them in the bowl) and My Vickie closed her eyes and pulled out the winner.

The winner gets to design their own tag  from Dog Tag Art   As you might remember I got my girl Charlotte a tag with our picture on it and gave it to her when I asked her to Marry Me.

And in case your wondering......
SHE SAID YES.

So anyway.  The winner is:
Freckles
many of you know him by the name of Goose (not my buddy Goose the weimer) but Goose from

If you haven't met Goose/Freckles click on HERE.
He is quite a character.
Your gonna love him.

Thanks everyone for entering and for wishing me luck.
So if our winner will email us at
jamiesyra(at)msn(dot)com
we can get going on your winning tag

In other news.
Dougal is doing really well.
It looks pretty bad, but the doctor thinks it might
heal up without having to have a skin graft.
Yeah Dougal
And finally, it appears that Goose and Allred have reached
an understanding.  I caught them sitting next to each other
the other day.  Goose doesn't look real happy
But Allred seems pretty sure of himself.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Dearest Allred!
Yes
Kisses
Nellie

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Goose does look pretty uncomfortable! MOL!

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

[Blushing] Thank you again Bert! <3 You totally rock!! Congrats on the "Yes", I knew she would say it! I'm so glad that Dougal's wound is looking great! I still say, watch out for that Allred...from personal experience, nothing good can come from this!

Charlotte said...

Dear friends of Bert - thank you all for sharing our romance and thank you all for your good wishes and the lovely words you send us. I'm proud to be engaged with a guy who has such a lot of wonderful friends!

I said yes because I'll found with Bert the greatest love of the universe and I'm the happiest bride ever!

Congratulations to Mr. Freckles!

Love and Hugs Charlotte

Scooter said...

Thats cute and yes, Goose is keeping a watchful eye out!! Good idea Goose. I sure hope it heals just fine!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Sankissjuice said...

Wowie! I always knew there is a gentle side to Allred. Congrats to the other Hoose. I was really hoping to win a tag with Bert's photo on it. He is the handsomest dog.

Kisses and love,
Sankissjuice

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Bol! Goose looks like he's ready to run for it!

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to Freckles! He's going to love his tag! We sure do love ours!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Congratulations, Freckles/Goose!
Goose the weimer does look extremely uncomfortable AND suspicious with Allred that close to him...
And Dougal, the skin seem to be a very healthy type of raw (if it makes any sense) so we're hopeful that it'll heal nicely on it's own. :)

Unknown said...

Great picture of Allred and Goose Bert! Have a great Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Finn said...

Congratulations buddy!!! When's the wedding? I'd like to save the date :)

Donna said...

I likes the tag, and ai glad dog is friends with cat. :)

How Sam Sees It said...

Congratulations Goose for winning the tag and congratulations Bert for your "yes" answer!

Sam

Anonymous said...

Wow, how nice, she said yes... I'm very exited for the wedding...

Millie and Walter said...

I knew she would say yes. I love the shot of Goose and Allred. I think Allred is in love with Goose...or he just likes to torture him.

Cindy

Murphy said...

Congrats to the other Goose! When do we get wedding details?

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Face it...Allred's up to sometin!

A big congratulations to GOOSE!

And Dougal, so glad your leg is doing better.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Congratulations Goose
Benny & Lily

Matilda the Boxer said...

Congrratulations, you two crazy kids! I can't wait for the wedding. :)

The Army of Four said...

Congrats to the other Goose! And to you & Charlotte!
As per the pic of Allred and Goose ... shudder ... is that one of those hocus-pocus kinda deals?
Luv,
Dave