Sunday, January 25, 2009

Four Legs have views too

Well, I finally talked Vickie into joining the blogging community. She doesn't think her life is interesting enough for anyone to follow so I told her she could write about Me and My life.


My name is Bert, I am eight months old. I am a handsome young golden retreiver who has graced Vickies life. I do my best to keep it interesting for her so check in every now and then to meet my friends from Canine Country Club, American Search Dogs, and our little family.

3 comments:

louise curry said...

Welocme to the stressfull world of blogging. Glad you are here.

The Ryans said...

I don't actually have a blog but my mom and and lot of my family do. I love to follow them and I am excited to add your blog to my list of blogs.
Natalie

The Hendrys said...

Vickie, Natalie told me about your Berts Blog so I had her send me a link to your Blog Spot. I couldn't wait to read it, how clever of you to write it through Berts eyes. From what I hear Bert is quite the pooch. Can't wait to see what great adventure is next.

Cleo and Gus's Grandma Sonia