Sunday, July 12, 2009




Of course, we get to go up to "The Ranch" for an overnighter tuesday. Vickie say's it is her way to thank me for living one whole year. So.....I'll write more later, but right now we are going up to see Whitney and Tyler.
See ya......





















The first picture is of LamBeau. He got to take his first walk with us this last WEdnesday to the park and he had a great time. If you have time to look at the video at the bottom that Vickie took from way across the lake, you can see LamBeau make his first attempt to swim. I am his swimming coach and before we were through that day, I had him swimming all the way out to get the stick with me. He even got a little too big for his britches when he tried to beat me to the stick. But as you know......I got there first. I RULE....


The second picture is of Tristy, isn't she looking good. she is still loosing weight and is very very happy when we go to the park. She is a pretty good swimmer too. I think it is because she is bouyant cause of all her extra pounds. She doesnt' swim so much as she floats.....




















We met this little buck while we were hiking last week at "The Ranch" Vickie just loves to say "The Ranch".......It makes her feel so western...








































As usual there were tons and tons of flowers........




















I am getting more and more freedom during the demonstrations. I am being really good with the little children and Vickie is starting to trust me a lot. I don't even jump on her too much any more. these were three year olds so we couldn't teach them too much, cause all they wanted to do was play with us doggies.






















And here is the video of me, Lambeau, Zeus and Tristy at the park.

love

Bert





No comments: