Thursday, October 29, 2009

Its Tuff Enough proof and Wedding Days

Well here it is. My humble opinion of my new Tuff Enough toy. WE LOVE IT. I mean lets be honest, Vickie will never leave me unsupervised with it, but boy, does it stand up to the chewing and tugging and runs in the park.

This is the first real toy I have been allowed to play with, you know, cause I tend to chew, destroy, then swallow anything I can get my paws on.

So here is "A Day in the life of Me, with my new toy" (Boomerang Bob)

Boomerang Bob (from here on referred to Bob) and I start out the day with a cruel game of "Keep Away" from Jamie. I take Bob to the pillow where Jamie is resting and I shove her off and begin to chew on Bob. I know that Jamie wants Bob in a bad way, and I enjoy teasing her with him.
I let her get closer and closer, thinking she can take it away from me, and then when she is close enough, I pick Bob up and change position so he is just out of her reach.

Sometimes if I start chewing and pulling too hard on Bob, Vickie will tell me to stop it or she will take it away. I think I have figured out what that means. So when ever she is watching me, which is alllll the time when I am with Bob, I am very gentle. I try and do a little pulling and tearing but so far, Bob has not given up one single thread.....


So anyway, I tease Jamie some more.....I guess I am kind of a "knot head" after all. That is Vickies term for me when I tease poor Jamie.....yeh yeh, she's so delicate......







So next it is off to the Park. Man the park is pretty right now. All those big green trees have turned to a golden shade and the leaves are falling to the ground. It is so fun to run through them and feel them crunch beneath my paws. And Oh My, rolling in them is the BEST.
I run to a pile of them and dive in rolling over and over and sometimes I am really lucky and find some bird poop underneath which adds to my pleasure totally. All this beauty plus that wonderful fresh doo doo smell added to it. I am in heaven.





I was in such a good mood that I let Jamie play with Bob.....well for just a short minute, but it was a minute...


A minute was all I could stand and so after that, I whipped it away from her and off I went. Me and Bob, just a runnin and a playin........









And now it is time to rest......I am exhausted.....oh wait.....the neighbor boys just called Vickie and asked if they could take me for a walk and to play at the park........
I guess I am not so tired. Wake Up Bob, we are off again......wahoooooo
I LOVE THE FALL.....


The next day was the First snowfall of the season and I missed it....
Well, I mean, I got to go outside and catch snowflakes in my mouth and stuff but i didn't get to go anywhere. Vickie went to Salt Lake (With out me) She said it was to a wedding and that I needed to stay home this time. Bummer.

Oakly's mom Becky is getting married. She is Vickies Sisters Daughter. Again, not sure what that means to me, but it seemed awfully important to Vickie. She showed me pictures and I feel bad I wasn't invited. It looked like quite the TaDoo. This is a Cake. That in itself sounds like it was a really good thing that a guy like me would really have liked.


Garret brought his mom and dad down from Idaho for the shindig. I felt pretty bad that I didn't get to play with Garret. I mean, why would a kid come to Ogden and not want to spend time with me.

Becky, Ben and Cody on the happy day. Everyone is so excited about this. I sure wish I could have gone. But at least I got to play with Oakly for a few days....









Cody, Grandma Louise and Becky.















Oh Well, I am sure Vickie will find a way to make it up to me. I hear that Brian and Elizabeth have brought Scott and Callie for a week. They live in Vermont so I don't get to see them much. Wahoo Callie, I'm a comin.....
Love Bert

1 comment:

The Hendrys said...

Hey Bert, it's Farrah; sounds like you are having a good time with Bob. I have been a little beast lately, at least that is what my mom says. I got out of the yard last week, and she chased me for about an hour, she wasn't to happy when I finally let her catch me. I don't think I will ever get to run free in the park that is what I have been told. Now I am on a leash or in the yard, but it is ok because I have dumped all her plants and chewed them up. I got dirt everywhere it was pretty fun. I think Mom still loves me, because she didn't get to angry. She says I have to get rid of some of my energy, so I may be coming to visit next week.
Love Farrah