Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ROSEBUD!!! I got a job!!!!!

Your Honor Sir Frankie Furter, and Police Chief Sarge,

I just want to thank you for giving me this opportunity to serve with you in the blogville world.  I am so proud to have you think enough of me to give me this job.

I will serve with great dignity, courtliness and honor.

But for the next few minutes, I think I'll just let loose and CELEBRATE!!!

 When I told My Vickie I had this job, she was so stunned and surprised that she fell over backwards.......
 Then to celebrate we played and played and played.  Now I think this is ok because playing, especially playing ball, is a great way to work on skills I will need as a peace officer in blogville.
 Obviously quickness is a very desireable skill.  Being able to run, turn, leap and catch your ball is great sequence in perfecting this skill.
 Certain moves, that I have learned from watching "Walker, Texas Ranger" will definately help in dealing with those pesky squirrels that are terrorizing a lot of the residents in blogville as of Late.
Whew, I am tired......and a little drooly......but VERY HAPPY

So Rosebud, are you proud of me?

Love
Bert

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Me is sure she is!
Me is 'specially proud to knows yous as a friend, and that yous will keep those squirrels away!!!
Kisses
Nellie

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Whoooo Hooooo! Congrats!!!!!

rottrover said...

Congratulations, Officer Bert! Great to know that there's someone out west to help out with the squirrels! They're running across our roof right NOW!! You're the MAN!!

-Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

Dog By Nature said...

Congratulations Bert!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Bert.
I'm very very proud of you. I already feel safer knowing you are keeping the peace in blogville.
Hugs from your BFFF
Madi

Beans4Biscuits said...

YAY!! and Congrat's Bert! You will make a fabulous peace officer!

Sugar the Who

Scooter said...

Hey Deputy Bert!
Wow, I'm glad you're as happy as I am. Boy, I sure hope you didn't forget to help Your Vickie back up. BOL I'll be in touch...we have a project to work on!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden FUN with a ball. LOVE your photos as always ... but don't understand what's the deal with all these squirrels. Did you know that I have chipmunk friend, Fred? Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Well done, Bert! Rosebud must be so impressed!

Woofs,
Tommy

Sophie said...

Congrats Bert, you big, silly, happy boy!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Me is very proud of you, Bert. Butt I always knew you deserved dis job. Congrats!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I know that I (Frankie Furter) will be sleeping VERY MUCH more Soundly tonight knowing that YOU have joined our PAWlice Force.

Sagira said...

WHOO HOO Congrats on your new job.

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Congratulations!! You will do a fine job! Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

Anonymous said...

Oh Bert I just know that RoseBud is very proud of you!

Congrats! We need more hunky PAWlice pups on the Force!

woos, Tessa

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Way to go Bert...umm I mean Officer Bert! :)

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sure that Rosebud is very proud of you and that you will do a pawsome job of keeping the peace.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! It's me again BERT. Golden Thanks for visiting my blog ... its tasty Tuesday today. So the HOP is only for those who are joining Tasty Tuesday ...maybe next Tuesday you'll post something YUMMY and Tasty and join the Tasty Tuesday Blog HOP. I hope this comment make sense ... just let us know if it not ... Lots of Golden LOVE n Woofs, Sugar

2browndawgs said...

Those are some great moves Bert. Congrats on the new job!

Daisy Boo said...

playing ball with you looks like so much fun!!

<3 Daisy Boo