Thursday, February 23, 2012

Allred Update



As many of you know, Allred (Devil Cat) has been missing for a week now.  I don't know what he is up to, but I am pretty sure it is....No Good.....


I received the following note from Jed and Abby yesterday that helps put a little light on the subject.


Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Pouncey the Sumo Cat and I caught up with another Allred Horcrux and 'persuaded' him to take a nice boat ride with us. We happened to come across a school of hunting Great White sharks. Did you know they sometimes hunt in packs and coordinate their attacks? They mistook Allred for a really furry baby seal when he 'accidentally' fell into the water. One more Horcrux down, two to go. So don't worry if you don't see Allred for a while, Bert. Or ever again.

Jed, brother of Abby the retired Guardian of Ethics
and
Pouncey the Sumo Cat



Just before Allred broke out of the cell we had him in, James Dean brought him a peace offering, but I don't think it helped Allred much.  Me and My Vickie sure love it.  It plays a beautiful song and goes around in circles with soothing sparkling lights that float all around.
If you can't read it, it says  "I love you from the bottom of my heart.  But for you my love has no bottom"   Now that was a nice peace offering isn't it.  


When Allred first moved in with us he had only one possession.  It was a picture he kept in his castle.  WE found it yesterday and now we wonder if it explains some of his personality issues.

15 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I am still worried that he is gonna be Shark Poops soon. I don't know what that might mean fur us, butt Somehow I fear it does not bode well.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

We do so hope Allred is OK; Scylla is looking forward to lessons in how to be more bad.

GOOSE said...

I would not worry about Allred. I think we should be worried about the sharks and what Allred might do to them.
Blessings,
Goose

Murphy said...

I know that cats have strange mysterious powers and I'm thinking Allred is using his for evil. It will be interesting to see where he surfaces! I suggest you stay on your toes Bert!

Scooter said...

Hey Bert!
Wow, I sure hope Allred can swim! I know how cats hate water. I'll be hanging on to see how this turns out. Either way, I bet those sharks were scared of him too! BOL.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

Anonymous said...

BOL! Allred was raised by bandits?!?!?! OMD! Y'all are hilarious!

I've had the best time following Allred and Tank's bantering during Mango Minster. What a howlin good time! :D

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Ah....how many lives does Allred have left?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Yikes, did anyone warn the sharks? BOL. We have been scanning our kingdom for any sign of Allred too. Nothing so far.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Ina in Alaska said...

Uh oh! Is Allred really "at large"? Hope he turns up!

rottrover said...

There was a HUGE cat fight outside our abode last night... Wondering...

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Wow. That sure explains a lot, doesn't it?
We do have a soft spot for Allred so we hope he ain't shark food.

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

What an incredible photo! Mama loves raccoons and our granddaddy feeds them on his deck every night. They are very intelligent and determined, but not at all evil. Maybe Allred has abandonment issues from losing his kitty mama at an early age? We're assuming the raccoon was a foster mama? Cats and raccoons usually co-exist peacefully.

Jed and Pouncey the Sumo Cat will take this information under advisement as they consider what to do regarding Allred's two remaining lives.

Jed, brother of Abby the retired Guardian of Ethics
and
Pouncey the Sumo Cat

Unknown said...

Dearest Bert,
Me is getting very worried about Allred. Mes can't eat and mes can't sleep...
Kisses
Nellie

Dexter said...

That photo does explain a lot. Perhaps Allred needs some of that mentals therapies to help him recover from his kittenhood and deal with his anger issues.

Slobbers,
Mango