Thursday, February 9, 2012

Report from Jake and another clue

Today me and My Vickie went to the coolest place ever.  It was a place the call a "Ghost Village".  It was so cool.  The trees were so covered with snow that you couldn't see any green at all.  In some places it looked like a village of people and in other places like the picture below, they looked like dinosaurs and aliens.  It was soooo great.
Later in the day we followed a river down the canyon and I wanted to jump in so bad.  But my Vickie said "NO"  I mean, she was serious about it too.  But she did promise me she would take a picture and put me in it so you could see what it would have looked like if I had gotten to jump in.   Man that would have been so cool.
Tonight we are just hangin in the cabin, looking out on the Big Lake.  I am lovin all this time with My Vickie. 

So here is today's info on my location. 
First, I see that Allred already told you I was in the North Western part of the states.  He is such a tattle tale.  And when we checked the computer we see that he has been causing a lot of trouble.  Let me apologize, right here and now to Tank, Sam and Frankie.  I can't believe he threatened to use his witch craft on you.

Second here are all the guesses so far.....(I tell you this so you won't have to guess them again, cause they are wrong).....Michigan, The Upper Peninsula, Lake Superior, Vermont, Wisconsin, Ohio, Finger Lakes in NY, Minnesota, Mackinac Island Michigan.



Third Hint.   The state name Starts with an M.  oh, and what we call Big Lakes out here in the West, are probably smaller than what you call Big Lakes in the East.   But it is a Big Lake(s)
So now and update on Jake and his new Home in New Mexico.  I got this note from him and I have to conclude that Allred has visited and given his kitty some hints on how to live with him.
Dear Aunt Vickie,



I just wanted to let you know that it was a VERRRRRRRRY long ride to my new home, but I slept a lot, so it went by faster. My new home has a pretty big back yard, I spent several hours just exploring in the dark. Wow did you know that I can almost vault a 6 ft fence if I crawl up on the woodpile??


Yea, dad says he is gonna move that away from the fence, what is he thinking? As you can see from the first picture I have already solved the dilemma of me getting in and out. (Picture that is missing is of Jake going through the small doggy door.  really small)  It's kinda a tight squeeze but I was determined. And as the saying goes, what Jake wants Jake gets!!! Just a bit of play on words there.


That was all before we went to bed last night. I slept soooooo good on a very soft pillow.


 Well, today was a whole different day!!!!, why didn't you tell me the cat that lived here trained your cat!!!! I was just trying to play with him as he went from one room to another,( I'm not allowed in those rooms by the way) and he doesn't play nice at all. Pics below showed what he did to me and he doesn't even care!!!!!




Well, gotta go, mom says love you, me too

bye
Jake




13 comments:

GOOSE said...

Our guess is Whitefsh Montana. That's where you and your Vickie are. RIGHT????
I am so happy Jake has a new forever home. But it looks like he did not learn from Allred- STAY AWAY!
Are you coming home soon? I have to go hiking without you tomorrow.
Blessings,
Goose

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say Montana too. Bert, Allred didn't just threaten to use witchcraft... he actually put a curse on me and turned me into a squirrel!!!!!!!!!!! So while you're living it up on a super cool vacation, your hellcat is terrorizing one contestant after another. DO YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?????????

Tank
Reluctant Squirrel
Trying to get my bad sport mojo back

Ziggy Stardust said...

Ahhhhhh Montana, big sky country, oh you must be so relaxed. I wonder if you are in Glacier Park and if Glacier knows about his park? There is all kinds of mischief going on in blogland, but I got a package from my Remington so that's all I can think about. Be safe, relax and if I were you, stay away as long as you can.

licks and sniff Sasha

Ina in Alaska said...

I love Montana! And Montana beef is very tasty! Yum!

Finn said...

Ok, if it isn't Montana, I'll go out on a limb and say Minnesota, since they have 100 lakes, or something like that. Wherever you are, have a great time!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Has to be somewhere in Montana since Minnesota isn't northwest, right? Wherever you are, we can see you are not bored at all - what a great place to be sequestered.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

KB said...

Montana! Now, that's a pretty big state so we won't be dropping in to see you today.

I'm so happy that Jake is in his new home but I do wish that he didn't have a newly trained devil-cat to attack him!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WHINE WHIMPER WHIIIIIIIIINE Bert... "HE" left a comment on my blog. Aiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee "HE" is gonna GET Me! Whine WHIMPERRRRRRR

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

PeeS... I think you are in Jurassic Park!!! Those are Really COOL dinosaurs. Cool... Get it?? I made a Frankie Funny fur you...

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

I'm guessing "Lewis and Clark National Forest", it's headquartered in Great Falls, Montana. Sounds like you are having one big expedition seeing Snow Dinosuars and Giant Snowmen! Not sure if Lewis and Clark ate baked beans and spam for dinner like you though.

2browndawgs said...

Sure is pretty where you are. Poor Jake!

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

We hauled out a map of the U.S. and it doesn't look to us like there's a real lake in the whole state of Montana. The closest thing is in the north eastern part of the state, where the Missouri River runs into and out of an unnamed joined finger lake west of Wolf Point and northeast of Jordan. So that's a close to a guess as we can get.

Jed & Abby

rottrover said...

Well, we gotta say Montana cuz it's the only M state in the west, but what's up with that demented Allred training that nice orange kitteh to ATTACK poor Jake. Not cool, dude!!

-Bart and Ruby